This Puppy FAQs page is designed to help you find the answers to some of your most common puppy care questions quickly and easily.
It’s part of my commitment to helping all new owners figure out how to take the best possible care of their new ‘baby’ and to spend more time enjoying their pup rather than worrying about him/her.
I’ve covered all kinds of topics here, from routine health care, diet, housebreaking, training, common behavior problems, and more.
You can either scroll down the page to read each Q&A entry or use the Quick Links below to jump straight to whichever topic you’re most interested in.
- What shots does my puppy need?
- What’s the best way to housebreak a puppy?
- How do I choose the best puppy food?
- How can I get rid of dog urine odor and stains
- Does my puppy have worms and how do I treat them?
- What do I do if my puppy has diarrhea?
- How do I help my constipated puppy?
- How can I train my puppy properly?
- How can I introduce the new puppy to our resident dog?
- My dog howls and destroys stuff when I’m out, what can I do?
- Why is my puppy always scratching and/or licking himself?