HOW TO SHOP
We are available to take your calls Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM (EST), and on Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM (EST).
We display only the puppies that are currently available. You can choose from a wide range of breeds and coat colors by browsing our collection of puppy pictures and videos. We will arrange for your puppy to be delivered to the nearest international airport where Pet Cargo is available. We cover the transportation costs for flights to LAX, SEA, MIA, SFO, LAS, JFK, YYZ, and YVR. We can also deliver to DFW, IAD, ATL and YUL airport for an additional $100.
If there are no direct Pet Cargo flights to your city, an inflight nanny is required. The cost of this service varies depending on the destination. Unfortunately, we do not ship to Australia, South Africa, or India due to restrictions on dog imports.
Here are the steps to follow when making a purchase:
- Carefully select your puppy from the Available Puppies section.
- Contact us right away if you have any further questions or concerns. You can call us toll-free at +1(501) 402-0822, whatsapp us +1(501) 402-0822, or email us at email@example.com
- Once you’ve made your choice, get in touch with us to schedule a live video call with the puppy you’re interested in. You can do this by calling +1(501) 402-0822, or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re not paying in full, we require a $1000 deposit to hold your selected puppy. This deposit reserves your puppy for 7 calendar days only. If the balance owing on your puppy hasn’t been paid by the end of this period, you forfeit your deposit. If you’d like to discuss alternative payment arrangements, please call or WhatsApp us at +1(501) 402-0822. Financing options are available for clients in the US and Canada. If the final balance isn’t paid by the approved date within 7 days, the puppy will be listed as available on the site once again.
- We accept the following payment options:
-Zelle, Cashapp, Bitcoin All major credit cards processed by PayPal. You can pay by credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. (Note that there is a 2.89% fee for this option.)
- Bank wire ($40-$50 fee depending on your bank). Ask us to send you an email with the bank wire information.
Once you’ve made your payment and the funds are available in our account, we will begin the export process for your puppy and mark him/her as sold on our website. The export process typically takes 6 weeks, depending on flight availability and the puppy’s weight at the time of booking. Please keep in mind that the airline requires puppies to be at least 2 lbs to make the flight. If you have any questions or concerns before or after receiving your puppy, don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance. Please note that the nanny service incurs an additional charge that varies from city to city. Ask us for a quote.
Pedigrees come at an additional cost of $250 and must be ordered through the KKC. Please note that it may take up to 6 months for the pedigree to arrive after it has been ordered. It is important to know that the pedigree service is provided by a third party and is not affiliated with Healthy Puppies Inc. As a result, we have no control over the timeframe for receiving the pedigree. Please note that a puppy needs to be in Korea to be able to order the international pedigree